Re: giggle/etch-a-sketch

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kurt Hasselman (kprs)
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:18:06 -0400

I buy etch o sketches at flea markets and garage sales. There is an artist who
works only in etch a sketches, and so I have kids do contour lines on the etch o
sketch.....I even had an article from Time Magazine on the guy, but the article
eventually disintegrated (ok, so I'm up there). The artist would display the work
on easels...it made me GIGGLE!

San D