RE: John Biggers AND Michelangelo

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:28:14 -0400

Dear Rachel-although we might not be doing research, projects, presentations
and late nights for a grade, what makes you think art teachers don't do that
for the rest of their careers? I'm not trying to be ugly-it's just that I am
exhausted from doing exactly that, plus all the extraneous paper work that
goes with teaching. As a student you should probably know that it won't end
with your graduation. Best of luck with your presentation. With your
enthusiasm, I'm sure you'll do well.
We in North Carolina are very proud of John Biggers. I was involved
with a wonderful project with 15 other schools that was based on his work.
Best wishes-Linda in NC