Re: inner city classroom challenges

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 23:23:54 -0400

Sounds like a completly ineffective Principal and lacking school
administration. Too bad you can't get worrk done. Do you think your
kids at home suffer stress from your Job? Where is Oprah and Michael
Jordan when you need them?
Sandra

BluesTruth wrote:

> Joy-
My classes, to be blunt are like being in the nut house. I am
constantly breaking up fights -mostly between the black