Re: The value of art in the inner city schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 22:44:45 -0400

You two should get together. Cicero isn't that far, I' lived in
Berwyn for awhile and John worked Downtown. Even if your kids can't
get together you guys should. Meet at the Mexican Museum!.
Especially since you both teach Hispanic kids. jill do they require
you to know spanish? Are you learning anyway?
Sandra

I think it is great you are willing to work where you do.