Fwd: A&E.A

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
HyDeJoF
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:19:27 EDT

--part0_907805967_boundary

Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 09:24:39 -0800
From: ArtsEdNet <ARTSEDNET>
To: HyDeJoF
Subject: Re: A&E.A

Thank you for contacting ArtsEdNet.
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/

We assume you meant to send the message (below) to ArtsEdNet Talk, our on-line
discussion group that takes place over e-mail. You have sent your message to
artsednet which is our Web site's correspondence email box.

Messages that you would like to be posted to ArtsEdNet Talk should be sent to
artsednet. Please resend your message to this address.

If you are not already a subscriber to this list and would like to
participate, here are the instructions:
1. Send an e-mail message to: artsednet-request
2. In the body of the message put: subscribe

A confirmation message will be sent to you with instructions on how to use the
listserve.

>>> <HyDeJoF> 10/01 10:11 PM >>>
"Conversations about Teaching Contemporary Ecological Art"

1. We can involve kids in the art of their community that has a tie to the
environment by providing projects and discussions that these two areas at
once. For example, they could have an art project that deals with drawing
plants and animals of the area after a lesson has been given about them.

2. Artists and educators can understand contemporary ecological issues by
making themselves involved and informed in the areas by doing research and
being aware of the topics.

3. My community has addressed ecological issues by recognizing them and
helping the people be aware and conserve.

H.Faith
Are 496h UofAz

--part0_907805967_boundary--