Re: You people are too serious

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sheryl Ann McCoy (smccoy)
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:24:15 -0700

Pat:
This is a serendipitous hoot. Just one week ago, a couple of new people wrote to ask if we were ever serious!! HAHAHAHA! The topics of the moment were Bierkenstocks, art clothing, and other inane, yet important topics to our group.

Just hang around a bit, and you will witness conversations at all levels from deathly serious - to hysterically funny topics that relate to art and education....maybe even both! HA!

Loved the jokes. Can we attribute these to you? or and unknown author?

Have a great day,
Sheryl

---
Mackay Lesson #44:"Your Best People May Spend Their Most Productive Time Staring At The Wall."