Re: Rude Kids

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 23:24:49 -0400

Hey it was Jill, (Point finger, point finger)What is it about me! I
never said I hated Bart Simpson I just don't want my kid saying Butt
head. In fact many years (7) to be exact my husband(before I pushed
him into the real world of getting a real job), worked in a comic
store for 10 years and was a Drummer by night! Before we had kids we
were real night people I made back drops and fronts designed album
covers and flyers for bands, and taught in a museum. He drummed in a
pretty good band and sold paper backs SF and comics including the
FAB Hernendez Bros! (Hello Jaime and Berto!) comic "Love and
Rockets"! My son even had(somewhere still does) Bart dolls and Mrs
Simpson, because I collect toys, I just stopped him from too much of
it and he is very into Dragon Ball Z videos/cartoons. Do you see my
Logo? ASTROBOY look on our Web. I have nothing bad to say about Matt
Groening, I liked "LIFE IN HELL", in fact the Penny Pitch in KC
always carried the comic( a paper I did the cover for a few times.
I'm sure you know Matt's father is the prototype for Homer(or vice
versa) So we had a kid,Johnwent into digital effects I kept on
going found you guys after teaching DBAE for 2 years and here we
are.

Me getting blamed for all the High crimes and Misdimetors on this
list.
Excuse me while I make Stella Luna Bats!
Good Evening (} A little Alfred Hitchcock (which by the way they
have a stamp of)And the misdimetors is okay by the spell button.