Re: Picasso

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 18:26:56 -0400

Robert, what I don't understand is why ask a question and instead of
accepting the differences in our opinion you feel you have to
scrutinize what we are implying! You ask what is art? To us, I
imagine, not to you. Right? You are doing it here with Jill and you
just did it with me and O'keefe. We can and should have differences
in opinions!
Sandra

-