RE: RE: ArtsEdNet Pins for members

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:52:30 -0500

Dear Marlin and all artsednetters, As per our previous conversations, I have
arranged to have printed stickered nametags for you at the conventions that
Sax attends. You can pick up your nametag at the Sax booth and sign your
name to our guest registry with your artsednet e mail address. We can then
tell the group how many actually had a chance to meet. Because New Jersey
is the first convention, the name tags will be on white[time constraints].
For subsequent state conventions, it will be on a brightly colored paper.
They say "Hi! I'm a member of artsednet. I think it would be the best idea
to have everyone sign their artsednet name in bold letters. We'll then have
new ones at NAEA for those people who want them in Wash DC. I'm excited to
help the group in this way and hope it will be a success. I'll be at MI, OH
and WI Art conventions to see for myself. BTW, If you're not sure if Sax is
attending your state convention, send me a message privately. Thanks, Judy

http://www.saxarts.com