Re: ArtsEdNet Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:42:16 -0400

Marlin Mowatt wrote:

> HOW CAN I RECEIVE FEWER MESSAGES?

> WHAT AND WHERE ARE THE ARCHIVES?

> WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY MAIL?

> WHO'S MODERATING THIS LIST?

> WHY CAN'T I SEND ATTACHMENTS?

> WHY CAN'T I POST TO THE LIST?
>
> WHAT WEB SITE?

Thanks, for posting this. Would it be possible to send this out, as
you do the subscribe/unsubsribe policies, when we subscribe to this
list. It seems there are a lot of new people and I for one was
getting tired of repeating myself about, "Archives", "Web Page" etc.
How to post, etc. I don't mind helping, it just seems as you finish
sending in one reply another Q pops up. Hey I want a pin, does any
one want to sell me one?
How about 5 dollars. It will match my mouse pad, pen, hey wait I
think I have a pin????? I do I do!!!!!!!!!
Thanks,

Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy