Re: RE: ArtsEdNet Pins for members

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marlin Mowatt (MMowatt)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 09:12:27 -0800

We encourage all ArtsEdNet Talk participants to meet each other at conferences. Name tags are a great idea for identifying each other. Thank you for offering to do this.

>>> "Nagel, Judy" <JNagel> 10/06 8:46 AM >>>
Do you think there would be any objection to a nametag at the state level
saying "Hi! I'm a member of Artsednet? Please let me know ASAP. Judy Nagel

http://www.saxarts.com