Re: Need Mexican lesson idea

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ckart (ckupcin)
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 08:50:50 -0500

Lisa, you wrote:

> Does anyone have any ideas for quick easy little art lesson
>that could be finished in 15 minutes or so?

Check out the pull out art print, "Barbacoa Para Cumpleanos" of Carmen
Lomas Garza, in School Arts, September 1997. It shows the 'banderitas'
made from tissue paper. Perhaps, paper folding and cutting small
banderitas could be the hands on project? If you get School Arts, you
could even have this art work displayed.

Cheryl