Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Top 10 things to do with a pizza cardboard...
1. Paint them with kids to look like pizza! (ok, don't paint the kids, =
paint the circles!)
2. Use the boxes to store stuff in flat. They stack well and hold =
12x18 paper usually.
3. Make stackable stuff with them. 3D art
4. Do a masterpiece work and make it 3D by layering the cardboard =
5. Do a Joan Miro piece with the corregated paper (you know the one =
with the purple and silver)
6. Make it be a moon (in half) for fish to jump over
7. Do a story in the round or a mandella (sp?)
8. Read silly poems from the book "If my pizza were the size of the =
sun..." Write and illustrate 1.
9. Make them be the flat part of a hat rim.
10.Make a color wheel and spin it to show color mixing. Use a gold brad =
fastener to attach to something.
Laura in Florida where it feels like 91 today and we think we now have =
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">