Re: Postcard Lesson

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 19:32:03 -0400

This works really well. I've done it and so have friends, during
"Beaux Arts", a 3 day party at an art college I attended. Anyway we
opted for the colored xerox of collage and colored pencil/crayon.
Used a lot of ads from the 50's and sayings."I don't even remember
what I was doing at Beaux Arts!", and the like. You know stupid
college stuff. However they all sold and they had great colors!!!!!
Yes they even had color copiers in '79/80- or at least my school
did. I have to say the Pseudo "Ernie" from "my three sons" did
pretty well.
SSSSSSS

The next lesson I will be planning for