Re: postcards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 12:13:20 -0400

I do this too and it works great with young children pre-k-2nd. I
also do bingo, where they match the pictures(need double pictures),
and also bingo where they match the artist tool with the medium,
for instance
Picasso painting/ brush, Calder/sculpture symbol(I suppose wire
cutters
ha ha. really you can decide whatever you like. I also do the stack
and have them divide between the mediums.Painting, sculpture,
ceramics,etc.
Sandra