Re: convention

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Sun, 04 Oct 1998 20:36:06 -0700

RB7Surf7 wrote:

> Has anyone done the NAEA convention before?
> Is there a night life, does anyone party?
> RB

Embarrasingly so! My sister, who is not a teacher, has joined me in San
Francisco and Chicago during business trips, and she's _amazed_ at the
atmosphere. The attendees really cut loose. God knows what the hotel
staffs must think...There are usually state and regional parties after
hours, besides Binney & Smith's big opening bash the first night. They
always put on a great party.

Oh, and there are some wonderful presentations and workshops, too. ;)

Maggie

Maggie