Re: Van Gogh's ear

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sun, 04 Oct 1998 13:30:06 -0500

Dear Robert,
I'm glad you finally did reply. I was the one who started the thread. But the
"question" was haunting me ever since I read a conflicting ear story in a
published book. So if people are bold enough to publish it in books , I see no
problem in questioning the information we are giving children. I felt secure
enough to ask my fellow art colleagues without the fear of being ridiculed for
what some might think a silly question. Apparently there are many views of the
story, as you suggest and according to the many replies I received. If anyone
is interested I can consolidate the replies and show all the many views.
MaryB