Fwd: Searching for locals...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
SBrad1
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:33:09 EDT

--part0_907464790_boundary

From: SBrad1
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Searching for locals...
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 14:01:12 EDT

Dear Friends,
Are There any Art teachers on this list from Delaware? I have just recently
returned to teaching after a very long hyattis, (sp?) raising our children.
OUr oldest is now a freshman at Virginia Tech, Middle child is a junior in HS
and sweet baby is in first grade! I am starving for communication with
people in this field and was thrilled to find this list!
So......any Delawareans out there? I'd love to meet!
Thank you
Peace
Gabrielle Bradley in Tax-free Delaware
sbrad1