Re: Picasso Quote

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 16:27:45 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Maggie White <mwhite>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Saturday, October 03, 1998 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: Picasso Quote

>Has anyone had the experience of students deliberately vandalizing your
>work?

Dear Maggie and All,

I teach elementary now, and they respect my work, and don't touch it (that's
why I love elementary). However, when I taught high school ceramics, the
students stole several of my finished ceramic pieces. It was right around
Christmas....I hope someone enjoyed them! Anyway, I don't work on my work
at school, but I do show it, and make sure my students know I am an
"artist."

Sincerely, Leah