Re: artsednet-digest V2 #955

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 11:23:16 -0600

Response to:
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 23:56:07 EDT
From: JAGarifine
Subject: SUBJECT MATTER

To my friend Judy in NJ,

After you have been enjoying the list for a while and digging into the
archives you will see that we discuss the big questions and the little
questions ~ Any question if it prompts us to think. If rude kids or
tender feet are distracting us from the more important concerns then
they need to be addressed.

value 1~ I am not alone. am I the only one having this problem?
2~ for the solutions we share for the large and small concerns, sources,
and technical dificulties. For want of a shoe the horse was lost ~ For
want of a bit of accurate or technical information the lesson won't be
taught. 3 ~ Brainstorming!!!

I started thinking about your concerns and looked back over some recent
September posts. I could see a connection to DBAE in each post because
DBAE is so comprehensive. DBAE encourages expansion.

Now that I have read your later responses I can see that you will be
here with us for a long time ADVOCATING as usual. Welcome to a network
of 900 friends ( I hope Cheryl F. is back and well. Her messages aren't
being returned.) You must be a member to fully participate and that is
the number of people signed on to receive and send.
~~~~~~
May I introduce the 900 to my friend, Judy from NJ, who joined the list
and stirred the pot. She is our brilliant, pasionate, dedicated
Advocacy Chairperson for Art Educators of New Jersey, She donates many
hours of her time keeping ART in the front seat!
Looking forward to seeing you at the AENJ conference but seeing you may
not be easy since our presentations are concurrent. Maybe at the Hands
& Minds reunion.
Love to all,
Sharon Henneborn from NJ