SUBJECT & Getty Offline

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 09:48:23 -0400

That's true but, the last offline newsletter had the quote from Gore
and the responses, not one of our valued conversations. I was
disappointed in them. I really thought we had a lot of very valid
and valuable resources and they chose to go for the "What sells"
(sort of speak),important figure,blah blah blah. Some of you
remember when Gore posted that little note, were we talking of other
issues at the time? Look in the archives.
Sandra
Oh and everyone is entitled to their opinion, plus some more
inexperienced people as well as young teachers may not get the gist
yet, let's not turn them off or get hostile. Hey just an idea.
Join in and respect each other.
Sandra

RWilk85411 wrote:
Instead they have quoted us in
> "Artsednet Offline", worked to keep the spammers and porno out,
But we would prefer that you join us in our circle