Re: Subject Matter III

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 09:49:50 -0500

JAGarifine wrote:

I'm hoping that one of the Golden 900 will come up and introduce
> themselves to me at Art Educators of New Jersey conference on Thursday or
> Friday.

Now there's a great idea! I won't be going to NJ but how many of us are
planning to attend the Nat'l convention in D.C.? Do you all get together
at those conventions? If not, why don't we talk about that - some kind
of informal meeting. We could all wear Birkies and Doc Martins! (just
kidding- see, I do have a sense of humor.)
Linda from MI