Re: How do you create a "link?"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 09:34:25 -0400

Here I was bringing up a web page and then putting an email(new
message over it and typing the web page, like a dinosaur (although
not as bad as the many papers I have here full of them). My husband
looked at me and said-Look at the web page you want to send, now
click your right mouse button (my brain says left everytime,so I
have to say middle finger(or man if you are in preschool),and up
comes a box where you can click on "send page".DUH! Up comes a brand
new message with the web link and one of those little boxes(I don't
know how to get rid of it) What a joy to learn this new trick, I
have been sending pictures and web links for a few days to everyone.
Like a kid with a new toy. It beats that darn "Fastball" song in my
head that won't leave!!!
The LOL means Laugh out loud ,but I thought it meant Lot's of Luck,
I guess that depends on what dimension you are in.
:) this is a sideways smile(thanks John T)- and I missed those for
months like a subliminal movie I was watching, no wonder I couldn't
stop smiling after reading posts!

Sandra
Oh and it shows up blue after it's posted as an email not while you
are typing. You need the http in there for the blue.

Lisa R. Harman wrote:
> what is
> "LOL?" And secondly, how do you make "the link" to other sites or to
> your own email address? How do you make it show up in blue as a direct link? Thanks!from Lisa in southern PA

john barrick
Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy