Rude Kids

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 18:21:13 -0500

Ditto on Marsha's comment on the Simpsons! I refuse to let my kids watch that
show and they do get teased about not watching it from other kids. But cartoon or
not, Bart is not a good role model.
But what do you think when teachers endorse ( or try to fit in with kids) and
wear clothes with South Park stuff on it!! We've had a couple of teachers at our
school who have done so. Duh! Don't they get it.