Re: Re:Ugly hands

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:06:45 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Sidnie Miller <sidmill.us>
To: MarshArt <MarshArt>
Cc: hyland5 <hyland5>;
artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 1998 10:41 PM
Subject: Re:Ugly hands

I agree whole heartedly! My hands are like a badge that says "I create
things!" My teacher colleagues ask me how they can get their hands clean
after they do projects, I just say, "It'll wear off." They think I'm nuts.
I appreciate beauty, but I think of my hands as tools. I do, however, keep
them moisturized because cracking is the worst!!

Leah