Re: art teachers curse

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:39:08 -0400 (EDT)

Naturalizers aren't as good as Easy Spirit. I don't need my orthotics
anymore and I almost exclusively wear Easy Spirit even in dress shoes. I
had a pair of dress shoes and played basketball (no) danced all night at
my son's wedding in August. The podiatrist had that brand on his list of
approved shoes. In july they have a sale and I usually stock up then. My
Naturalizer sandals don't give me the same relief, but the Easy Spirit
sandals are great--can work to school very well padded. Fran