[Fwd: iagency release - Non Profit Web Auction to benefit Creative Learning Comm. Cntr]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Merriam (ktwnldy.az.us)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:16:44 +0000

--------------34E34B224CBD

Just passing this along... http://www.clcc.com/
is another way to promote and get support for the arts.
Chris Merriam
Kayenta Intermediate School

--------------34E34B224CBD

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:02:53 -0700 (MST)
From: awall
To: ktwnldy.az.us
Subject: iagency release - Non Profit Web Auction to benefit Creative Learning Comm. Cntr

This release is for:
Christine Merriam
Multicultural Jewelry Designs

I N T E R A C T I V E A G E N C Y
P R E S S R E L E A S E
http://www.iagency.com

/FROM THE INTERACTIVE AGENCY NEWSWIRE, LOS ANGELES CALIF./

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NETCONEX ANNOUNCES CHARITY AUCTION FOR THE CREATIVE LEARNING
COMMUNITY CENTER TO BENEFIT KIDS EDUCATION

Sausalito, Calif. (October 28, 1997) - NetConex, producers of NonprofitAuction.com, the leading online auction service for nonprofit organizations, has launched an online auction to raise funds for the Creative Learning Community Center of Marin. Among the items being auctioned off from October 20 - 31 include dining and travel gift certificates and computer software, such as Broderbund's Print Shop Premier Edition 5.0 and Autodesk's AutoCAD LT for Windows 95.

The Creative Learning Community Center (http://www.clcc.com) is an organization that teaches art therapy in schools via the Creative Arts Education Program. The program was established to integrate art and therapy within the school curriculum. In the Creative Arts Education Program, art is used as an educational and therapeutic tool that facilitates the development of a healthy, whole child while providing collaborative experiences that respect ethnic, racial, gender, and learning differences.

NetConex, a joint venture of The Washington Post, Broderbund Software and Polaris Venture Partners, is a service company that hosts Internet auctions of goods and services donated to nonprofit organizations. The goal of NetConex (http://www.netconex.com) and NonprofitAuction.com (http://www.nonprofitauction.com) is to utilize the Internet to increase the reach and visibility of nonprofit organizations by providing online auctions that bring unique and interesting items to bidders in a cost-effective and interactive manner. For nonprofit organizations, NetConex seeks to yield higher values for goods by broadening the base of potential bidders to include parties who have not previously had an either opportunity to be reached by the messages of nonprofit organizations or to participate in their fund-raising activities.

Contact: Harry Medved Shari St. Martin
InterActive Agency Creative Learning Community Center
(310) 664-6710 x110 (415) 479-4015
harry shari

# # #

InterActive Agency, Inc.
http://www.iagency.com
2701 Ocean Park Boulevard, Suite 201
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 664-6710 (310) 664-6711 Fax

SUBSCRIBE AND UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION

InterActive Agency continues to provide up-to-the-minute news on our cutting edge clientele and projects. We always encourage you to send us feedback about this listserv, our clients and our company. Correspondence should be sent to iaa.

To subscribe please visit our Web-site at http://www.iagency.com and select REGISTRATION. This will allow you to select the categories of news and information that you prefer to receive. You may also send email to awall with the words "Subscribe" in the subject line and your contact information in the body of the message and we will add you to the list to receive everything.

If you wish to be removed or to unsubscribe, please e-mail me at awall. Include the words "unsubscribe" without quotes in the subject of your e-mail and your full name in the body so that I may take care of this for you right way. If you continue to receive announcements after unsubscribing, please call us at (310) 664-6710.

For Help, please reply to this email and change your subject line to read HELP.

--------------34E34B224CBD--