teaching abroad

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kathleen vales (vales01)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:01:50 -0500 (EST)

hello... in the past few weeks, thefabulous Jen Locke (hi jen!! it's
'Nancy'! :}) has posted a few messages concerning her search for employment
overseas. i too am looking for a position similiar to this. if anyone has
more information, please email me about any other organizations or ideas
they may have, or experiences they may have had w/ overseas teaching... or
with the peace corp because i am planning to apply soon. if i
recall, someone posted a message about teaching on a native american
reservation. i would like to hear more about that experience, and is there
even employmnet for art educators on the reservations.
if anyone has ANYTHING to share about this topic(or anything that pertains
to it), please o please share with me!

THANKY THANKY THANKY!!

Kathleen Vales
vales01