Re: Halloween project for 1st grade (no pumpkins)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
leah marie willow (lwillow)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:52:09 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I thought that the owl project was a great fall activity and
explored texture in a fun way. I really appreciate hearing about all of
these great lessons but don't feel confortable enough to post my own ideas
for fear of harsh criticism. I feel that this list should be a safe
place to share ideas. If I don't like someone's ideas, I don't use it
or I think of ways to improve upon it; I don't however openly criticize
the lesson, what would be the point? We all have different perspectives
and utimately should be open to learning about those of others...
afterall, isn't this one of the many things we're trying to teach our
students?