Re: Coloring Books

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bibby, QED of York, York, England (qed)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 23:26:07 +0000

I'm interested in the use of colouring books to teach scientific
subjects, e.g. "The Multiplication Tablesa Colouring Book", "The
Human Body Colouring Book".

Does anyone know of any others?

It seems a great way to tie art in with other aspects of the
curriculum.