Re: censorship

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

This is, I feel, an important thread. This is something we always wrestle
with.I hope we can generate a lot of discussion on this very major
discussion. Some questions that have come up are students who want to use
witchcraft symbols and say it is a religion. I hope many people will think
about this issue and respond.