Re: halloween

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:15:28 -0500

Sara,

Gosh It's hard to remember those holiday projects. I don't teach with them very
much anymore. However, in the halls the other day I saw a project hanging.
Students had drawn pumpkins on orange paper and cut them out. They had pumpkin
lines drawn in with chalks, but you could use crayons also. Then the students
had cut out eyes, noses, mouths, hair, etc.. from magazines. It looked like
they were off of models faces. The facial features were glued to the pumpkins
to create wacky faces. Like crazy jack-o-lanterns! Cute!! Good to practice
cutting neatly.

Yes I'm sorry this is a pumpkin project!!!

Melissa Chaney
Midway R-1
Cleveland, MO
K-12