Re: Leaves and trees

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
shannon henning (sh38535)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:19:09 -0500 (CDT)

>> I have a great lesson to teach on leaves. The childern go outside and
search for different types and shapes leaves then they draw a body on
construction paper and cut it out. They then take the leaves and look real
close at them and see which ones look like body features and glue them on
the cut out body to make a collage of leaves that look like a body.

Responding to the message of Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:00:54 -0400