Re: sculpure and/or ceramics extras

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
nconklin
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:40:12 -0500 (CDT)

You can keep students busy by getting some colored wire from the local
telephone company and students can make wire sculptures. Have used it in
my class and students really get into it and stay occupied. Also I have
one of those big posters that you color in with markers. I have it taped
on a desk and students are free to go work on that if they finish early.

Niky