Re: A&E.O

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bundy (jibundy)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:25:48 -0400

It's my sense of humor again.... Back in the 60's working on the family
farm I used to spread manure on the fields in huge designs.....we had an
airport next to our farm...pilots used wave their wings on takeoff to let
me know they saw the designs....this was before Christo and the others
started messing with the eco stuff...at least my projects were
biodegradable even if they really were sh_ _ ...True story. John Bundy

----------
> From: Karen Keifer-Boyd <abkkb>
> To: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Re: A&E.O
> Date: Monday, October 20, 1997 2:31 PM
>
> I have chosen three artists whose art deals with manipulation of the
> environment. They are Christo, Stan Herd and Robert Smithson . . . If
> anyone has suggestions or information about the artists.. .Tony Kopp
> Tony,
>
> Robert Smithson was a member of a group called "The Ant Farm." Texas
Tech