Re: A&E.A

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ttipton.tz
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 02:47:07 +0300

What we have in common is that we are people. People are people.
But if we don't include the differences, how will we teach tolerance, understanding and
empathy?

Regards,
Teresa Tipton

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:52:11 -0700 (MST)
From: Jonna L Torres <jonnat>
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: A&E.A

Hi A&E--Its another intro from Univ. of Az. I'm Jonna Torres.
I'm 57 and back in school after 20 yrs as a nurse. I love it!
differences between people, we will have a hard time connecting
with each other. I guess we have a responsibility to children
to teach them how to celebrate the things we have in common, as
well as the ways we are diverse. The attempt to connect art to
an enduring earth may be one way of doing this. I'm going to
keep looking for other ways to illustrate our common interests,
too. Its one of the reasons I'm in elem. ed. Glad to meet you.
All of you.

Jonna