Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
- Drop Indian Ink onto paper and blow with straws to get branching.
Draw leaves or sponge paint green, yellow, orange, red
- make "Y" trees with brown strips of paper (to show how trees branch)
We make about 4 (for a whole forest) and sponge paint leaves.
We then use the eraser on a pencil and dip it into red paint and dot
for apples. Some apples have fallen on the ground.
- use clay and roll out, trace a big leaf and cut out of clay, put the
clay into a paper bowl. Fire when dry then glaze and fire again.
voila', a clay leaf dish.
- Draw a tree trunk with crayon, draw tree leaves like a big cloud. Go
outside and find some leaves, trace them into the cloud of the tree.
Color them with crayon. Paint the tree with green water color for
- I saw where kids laid leaves onto a paper and someone spray painted
over them. They drew in the veins.
Kelly in CT