Re: El Da De Los Muertos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judith Auslander (judith)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:35:15 -0700

--------------6A5152451221F1F20C46E0C5

Also try website: www.art.unt.edu/itieva/news/vol_7/issue3/96falp10.htm
and www.latinolink.com/hi10221e.html
and www.foodwine.corn/food/egg/egg1096/daydead.html
Have fun - that's the important thing.
Judith

--
MZ

--------------6A5152451221F1F20C46E0C5 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Judith Auslander Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcard fn: Judith Auslander n: Auslander;Judith email;internet: judith note: World Peace is not only possible but inevitable x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE end: vcard

--------------6A5152451221F1F20C46E0C5--