Re: one more totem pole...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judith Auslander (judith)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:24:06 -0700

--------------F077602695FC1BBBC962D172

I enjoy reading your stuff Bunki, and once again, I think and say thank
you for you insights on issues. You make it all so clear. Judith

--
MZ

--------------F077602695FC1BBBC962D172 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Judith Auslander Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcard fn: Judith Auslander n: Auslander;Judith email;internet: judith note: World Peace is not only possible but inevitable x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE end: vcard

--------------F077602695FC1BBBC962D172--