Re: Totem Poles and other Native American Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judith Auslander (judith)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:21:54 -0700

--------------8CF06F0B4F44C341C3A3296E

And once again I say, "Yea!" It's also teaching children to reuse
items. It's taking trash and making it an artistic learning
experience. This is teaching!!! Judith

--
MZ

--------------8CF06F0B4F44C341C3A3296E Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Judith Auslander Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcard fn: Judith Auslander n: Auslander;Judith email;internet: judith note: World Peace is not only possible but inevitable x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE end: vcard

--------------8CF06F0B4F44C341C3A3296E--