Re: A&E.A Monoprint or Monotype: The end of the Debate

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 07:56:19 -0500

Thanks, Ashley,

You substantiate my thoughts with researched information! I appreciate
hearing from you. Like you, I'm fortunately not a computer addict. Although
I have a lot of ideas and I love to communicate them, my computer is just a
tool. I use my truck at least twice a day, but I'm not a truck nut either.

Mark