Re: Totem Poles

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judith Auslander (judith)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:56:04 -0700

Yea!!!!! I've been reading all the messages and I've got to tell you -
sometimes I just can't believe it. What are we doing? We're teachers.
The best way to teach is to get the kids involved. What better way to
get involved then by creating. Maybe it's not JUST like the real ones,
but the kids are learning to appreciate another culture. Isn't that
what's important. If we are not putting down another culture, then what
is the harm. We are actually celebrating a culture by studying and
teaching it. I hope that we don't go so far at being PC that we forget
to play. Judith

--
MZ