Re: teaching creativity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 18:06:29 -0400 (EDT)

I've been having some trouble receiving mail lately and might need to
remove mail, but I reread this and want to offer a quick opinion. It is
definitely easier to teach skills and techniques, but I believe we can
teach and be taught how to obtain ideas. Mostly, don't we have to
experience life, read, discuss to generate more ideas. Something has to"go
in" to get something out! I would love to hear suggestions for helping
students create ideas.