Re: boxes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wendy sauls (wsauls)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 05:14:04

At 08:43 PM 10/6/97 -0700, Sidnie Miller wrote:
>I want to do a unit on commercial art and I'm looking at clever
>packaging and boxes--do any of you have a good source for info on
>this??? Sid
>
>###########################
># Sidnie Miller #
># Elko Junior High School #
># 777 Country Club Drive #
># Elko, NV 89801 #
># 702-738-7236 #
>###########################

check out http://www.toymuseum.com

this site has hundreds of adv. icons from past and present, ie pillsbury
dough boy, morton salt girl, the domino's noid, and on and on. it is too
cool! my students and i love it! we use the figures in our unit on modern
art when we study POP art - its a fantastic resouce.
Wendy Sauls
Art Teacher, Kanapaha Middle School, Gainesville, FL
Doctoral Student, Art Education, Florida State University - special
interest in aesthetics
wsauls