A&E.NY going to NYSATA...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kathleen vales (vales01)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 21:58:15 -0400 (EDT)

kathy b. wrote:

> Hi, is anyone going to the NYSATA convention in Albany, NY on Nov. 24??
> Kathy B.

hello! let me introduce myself, i am kathy,
co-president of the Art Ed club at SUNY New Paltz. i and about 15
other art ed majors are going up to albany on the weekend of oct 24 (i think
that is the date you really meant?) this is my second year in attendance
we are also hosting a workshop on sat.
morning at 11am concerning issues of body image , how our internal and
external selves are intimately connected but may not reflect each other
and tranforming these concepts into w/ collage materials to create books.
maybe you will be in attendace!
will you be taking part in a workshop? if so, what issues will you be
exploring?

-KATHY V.