Re: fossils

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:06:26 -0500

Brenda,

Wow, what a great idea! I have a combination 1st and 2nd grade of 25
students who happen to be working on an oceans unit in their classroom
right now. I'd like to introduce the idea of fossils to them, perhaps
connecting to the oceans. These medallions might be a good way to do it!
Any further background information, a lesson plan, details or whatever you
could share? Thanks for the cool idea!

Mark

Mark Alexander
1-8 Art on the Cart