Re: monoprints and colligraphs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 21:59:14 -0500

Welcome, Ashley,

I was interested in your monoprints and colligraphs. Who are your favorite
monoprint and colligraph artists? My 7th graders do a monoprint unit in
January and I'm always looking for art references. Is there a good book of
your favorite artist's work with large reproductons available which I could
show them?

Thanks, Mark

Mark Alexander
1-8 Art on the Cart