lesson plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ckart (ckupcin.ne.us)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 20:11:50 -0600

Dear Amy:

The important things (I think) to remember about lesson plans are:
a. it is an organizational tool (use what works for YOU)
b. it should include the lesson objective (what you expect the students
to learn)
c. how you're going to teach (motivation, exemplars, materials etc.)
d. an assessment method of student performance and teaching strategy

Good luck!

Cheryl