Re: Personals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, future teachers! Frankly, I assumed your professor had given you
an assignment to log on and introduce yourselves. If so, the anger from
some of my colleagues should have been directed at the prof, who did not
even log on and explain.
So...what are you learning about teaching art that you can share with
us?
--Carla in LA (actually, I teach AP Art History and have little artistic
talent off-stage)

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Mike Brower wrote:

> Christine Merriam wrote:
> >
> > Greetings from the Black Hole in NE Arizona! Glad to see that someone
> > had lunch in Tucson.
> >
> > Actually, nice to meet you!
> >
> > As you can see by the responses, some of us art teachers get grumpy,
> > some have very strange habits <rubber bands, eh Eric?...
>
> > Hagoonee'
> > Chris Merriam
> > Kayenta Intermediate School
>
> I'd also like to Welcome the Arizona group. I thought they showed
> respect and courtesy by introducing themselves and reveal a bit of
> personal information. They'll learn plenty on this list. Already
> they've learned that arrogance, intolerance, and closed minds exist
> almost everywhere.
>
> Mike Brower
> University of Kentucky

  • Reply: kate: "Re: A&E.N Project Learning Tree"