Re: Personals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Brower (MBrower)
Tue, 07 Oct 1997 18:29:24 -0500

Christine Merriam wrote:

> Greetings from the Black Hole in NE Arizona! Glad to see that someone
> had lunch in Tucson.
>
> Actually, nice to meet you!
>
> As you can see by the responses, some of us art teachers get grumpy,
> some have very strange habits <rubber bands, eh Eric?...

> Hagoonee'
> Chris Merriam
> Kayenta Intermediate School

I'd also like to Welcome the Arizona group. I thought they showed
respect and courtesy by introducing themselves and reveal a bit of
personal information. They'll learn plenty on this list. Already
they've learned that arrogance, intolerance, and closed minds exist
almost everywhere.

Mike Brower
University of Kentucky